We believe in:
- The full inspiration of the Holy Scriptures, their authority and sufficiency as not only containing, but being in themselves, the word of God.
- The Unity of the Godhead and divine co-equality of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the sovereignty of God in creation, providence, and His electing grace in redemption.
- The depravity of human nature in consequence of the Fall and the necessity for regeneration.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His real and perfect manhood, the authority of His teaching, and the infallibility of all His utterances; His work of atonement for sinners by His vicarious suffering and death; His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven and His present Priestly intercession for His people.
- The justification of sinners solely by faith, through the atoning merits of out Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in regeneration and sanctification, also in ministry and worship.
- The resurrection from among the dead of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, with the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, with the eternal blessedness of the righteous, and the eternal punishment of the wicked.
- The observance of baptism as an ordinance divinely appointed but not as conveying any regenerating grace; the observance of the Lord’s supper as a commemoration of His death, but not as being a sacrifice for sin, nor involving any change in the substance of the bread and wine.
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus in glory.